Welcome to the KBM App platform. These terms of service ("Terms of Service") are a contract between you and KBM App. By using KBM App.com (the "Site"), creating your KBM App account and using the Site or our mobile applications to post various content to the KBM App community, including stories you create, comments and messages, or to access and view KBM App content or other user content (together with the Site, the "Services"), you're agreeing to these Terms of Service. If you don't agree to any of these terms, you can't use the KBM App Services.
You can browse very much on the Site or use the Services without registering for an account. To get the most out of the KBM App platform, you'll need to register, choose an account name, and set a password.
You're responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential. If you share your account information with anyone, that other person may be able to take control of the account, and we may not be able to determine who is the proper account holder. We will not have any liability to you (or anyone you share your account information with) as a result of your or their actions under those circumstances. If you find out that someone's used your account without your permission, you should report it at [email protected]
Before posting any content to KBM App, it is important that you read our guidline. If your content does not comply with these guidelines it may be removed at any time.
You own all the rights to the content you create and post on the KBM App Services. Of course, if the content wasn't yours to begin with, putting it on KBM App doesn't make it yours. Don't submit content you don't hold the copyright for (unless you have permission, including to grant KBM App all the rights outlined in these terms).
When you post content to KBM App, we need the legal permission under applicable copyright laws to display that content to users of the KBM App Services. Legally this means you give us a nonexclusive license to publish your content on the KBM App Services, including anything reasonably related to publishing it (like storing, displaying, reformatting, and distributing it).
You're responsible for the content you post. This means you assume all risks related to its publication and display, including someone else's reliance on its accuracy and any claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights.
KBM App is a free service and to continue to make it free you understand that we enable advertising on the Services, including in connection with the display of your content or other information. We may also use your Content to promote the Services. We will never sell your content to third parties without your explicit permission.
In your use of the Services you may enter into additional terms and conditions and other agreements that alter or override these Terms of Service, such as when you enter a contest or join a special program like our KBM App Stars. In case of any conflict or inconsistency, the terms and conditions of those additional terms and agreements would override these Terms of Service.
We reserve all rights in the Sites' and the Services look and feel, and in our content. You may not copy or adapt any portion of our code or visual design elements (including logos) without express written permission from KBM App or as set out in this clause. Please do not use our logo or trademarks in any way that might suggest KBM App endorses a particular product or service, or you have a business relationship with KBM App.
Please do not alter, stretch, condense, embellish, add sparkles to, or otherwise change our logo in any way.
KBM App may change, terminate, or restrict access to any aspect of the Services, at any time, without notice. We can remove any content you post or submit for any reason. KBM App may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of the Services, its users and the public.
Millions of people use the KBM App platform. We expect all of them to behave responsibly and help keep this a nice place. Please review the KBM App Code of Conduct (which is part of these Terms of Service), which is designed to ensure that everyone understands what the KBM App community is all about and the values we treasure, to create a safe, fun and caring environment for story lovers. Without restricting what's in the Code of Conduct, don't do any of these things on the Services:
- Don't break the law. Don't take any action that infringes or violates other people's rights, violates the law, or breaches any contract or legal duty you have toward anyone.
- Don't harm anyone's computer. Don't distribute software viruses, or anything else (code, films, programs) designed to interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or equipment on the Site (whether it belongs to KBM App or anyone else).
- Don't try and damage or disrupt KBM App. Don't try to interfere with the proper workings of the Services. Don't bypass any measures we've put in place to secure the Services. Don't try to damage or get unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information. Don't take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers. (We determine what's reasonable.)
- Don't scrape KBM App. Don't use any kind of software, device or method (whether it's manual or automated) to "crawl", "spider" or otherwise remove any content from any part of the Site or Services. Don't make any use of the Site, content or Services that may have the effect of competing with or displacing the market for KBM App, the Site, or the Services.
- Don't steal any content from KBM App without permission. Don't change, translate, reproduce, distribute or otherwise create derivative works of any content unless you get explicit consent from the author of that content.
- Don't steal KBM App's valuable intellectual property. Don't take apart or reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or Services in an effort to access things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms.
- Don't make any commercial use of KBM App. KBM App is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Don't sell access to the Site or Services in any way. Don't use the Site or Services for the purpose of advertising any goods or services. The only exception is that you may advertise the sale of your content in e-book or published book form on third party platforms or bookstores.
You can permanently delete your KBM App account. If you close your account, it will first be deactivated and then deleted. When your account is deactivated, while it is not viewable on KBM App, all of your comments and message board posts to the KBM App community will remain except that they will be anonymized. For six months after deactivation it is still possible to restore your account if it was accidentally or wrongfully deactivated, including re-associating your comments and message board posts to your profile. After six months, we permanently delete your account from our systems, except that your anonymized comments and message board posts will remain on the Services.
We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time and for any reason we deem appropriate. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account.